The Aquaforce 8000 by Hozelock is an extremely efficient filter and waterfall pump.This pump has been specifically designed for filtration, waterfalls or watercourses.The motors feature a water-cooling system, which ensures that the pumps are kept at a constant temperature and reduce the risk of overheating. Ceramic bearings along with thrust washers ensure the motors are ultra reliable.This model also features a second inlet, which allows you to operate an optional skimmer or satellite filter. Additionally the included flow control also allows you to adjust the flow of water to your waterfall or filter.
- Max Flow 8000lph (1760gph)
- Max Head 4.00m
- Flow @ 1m 7400lph (1630gph)
- Solids Handling Range 2-10mm
- Waterfall Width @ 0.6m 0.69m
- Waterfall Width@ 1m 0.63m
- Hose Diameter 25-95mm
- Wattage 65w.
- The Aquaforce 6000 is able to operate amphibiously.
- Conical impeller - maximises performance.
- Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions.
- Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life.
- Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves water purity.
- Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish, newts, frogs, etc from accessing the pump.
- Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond.
- 3 year Manufacturer’s Guarantee