Advantix 40 (Dog) 1.5-4kg - 4 Pack
Product Code: 52209
Earn 192 Reward Points
DescriptionFor dogs weighing 1.5-4kg, Advantix 40 is the only spot-on that kills and repels deadly ticks before they have a chance to bite and attach to your dog plus it protects against fleas and irritating, flying biting insects. It offers a state-of-the art solution for external parasite control. It stops fleas feeding within 3-5 minutes and kills fleas within 20 minutes of contact, all without the need for fleas to bite first.
It provides repellent (anti-feeding) activity against ticks, sand flies and mosquitoes, thus preventing the repelled parasites from taking a blood meal and thereby reducing the risk of disease transmission (e.g. Lyme borreliosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis, ehrlichiosis, rickettsiosis, leishmaniosis).
- Lethal to cats
- Eliminates fleas (treatment and prevention) for 4 weeks
- Repels and eliminates ticks for 3 to 4 weeks
- Repels mosquitoes and sand flies for 2 to 4 weeks
- Repels stable flies for 4 weeks
- Provides a larvicidal effect against fleas in the immediate surroundings of the treated dog
- Remains effective if the dog becomes wet
- Can be used on both pregnant and lactating bitches
Quantity: 4 pipettes
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a veterinary medicinal product and we will need to ask for information regarding the pet(s) that this purchase is intended for. We will request this data from you during the checkout process.