Laguna Powerjet Max-Flo 2200 Pond Pump
Product Code: 53819
SALE | 50% OFF
DescriptionIdeal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses in ponds up to 4400 litres, the Laguna PowerJet Max-Flo 2200 Waterfall and Filter Pump provides the ultimate in solids handling technology. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously. It is specially designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurised filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond.
Max-Flo 2200 is intelligently managed by Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. This is great news for people who are wary of costly hydro bills.
- Strainer cage protects impeller and assures continuous suction
- 6mm diameter cage openings for solids handling capability
- Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
- Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow
- Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage
- High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low centre of gravity)
- 3 year guarantee
Flow rate: 2200lph
Max. head height: 1.8m
Solids handling: up to 6mm
Outlet diameter: 25mm
Cord length: 10m