Ask a question about ...
ROYAL CANIN Kitten Pack for Kittens up to 12 months old
Get your kitten off to a flying start with this ROYAL CANIN Kitten Pack for Kittens up to 12 months old. Growth is an essential stage in your kitten’s life because it’s a time of big changes, significant discoveries and new encounters. During this period, it’s important to make sure that your kitten gets the right kind of nutrients to support healthy growth and development.
ROYAL CANIN Kitten Dry Food is suitable for kittens up to 12 months of age.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: helps support the 2nd age kitten’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Enhanced digestive tolerance thanks to highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (including FOS). *Protein selected for its very high digestibility
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Adapted content of protein, vitamins and minerals including vitamin D and calcium. High energy content to fit this intense growth period.
- L.I.P.: Selected protein with digestibility over 90% (Royal Canin).
ROYAL CANIN Kitten in Gravy Wet Cat Food is suitable for kittens up to 12 months of age.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Helps support the 2nd age kitten’s natural defences by maintaining health.
- EASY CHEWING: Small chunks in gravy texture.
- INSTINCTIVELY PREFERRED: Nutritional profile instinctively preferred.
Suitable For: for Kittens up to 12 months old
- 1 x Kitten 400g dry food
- 3 x Kitten 85g wet pouches
- Kitten bowl
- Kitten blanket
- Kitten catnip ball
- Kitten tunnel
- Kitten guide
- Kitten scratch mat
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat flour, maize gluten, yeasts and parts thereof, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0,38%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Kitten in Gravy:
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein
extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, oils and fats,
yeasts, various sugars. Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives:
Vitamin D3: 175 IU, E1 (Iron): 4 mg,