Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Chicken 18kg
Hills Science Plan Canine Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of large breed dogs during the prime of their life. Supports joint health with glucosamine & chondroitin. Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat. High-quality protein for lean muscles.
- A dry dog food specially formulated to fuel energy needs of large adult dogs
- Supports your grown dog's joint health with natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin
- Maintain your large adult dog's healthy skin and shiny coat with nourishing Omega-6s & vitamin E
- Promotes lean muscle in large dogs with high-quality protein
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Large breed adult dogs 1 - 5 years of age with an ideal weight 25kg+.
CONTENTS: 18kg bag
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80+||10 per kg|
Composition: Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, soybean meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
Analysis: Protein 20.8%, Fat content 14.1%, Crude fibre 1.8%, Crude ash 4.7%, Calcium 0.69%, Phosphorus 0.59%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.11%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.5%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,790IU, Vitamin D3 755IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 125mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Glucosamine 461mg, Chondroitin sulphate 487mg.