Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Light Small Mini Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Chicken 15kg
Hills Science Plan Light Small & Mini Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken - 1.5kg
Hills Science Plan Light Small & Mini Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is tailored nutrition for less active adult Small & Mini dogs requiring a low calorie food to help maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- A low-calorie dry dog food with L-carnitine to promote healthy body weight, with small kibble and easily digestible ingredients
- Uses quality protein and natural fibres to support your small dog's hunger between meals
- Nourishing Omega-6s & Vitamin E help promote healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Uses an antioxidant blend specifically for lifelong immune support in small & mini dogs
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
CONTENTS: 1.5kg bag
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
Composition: Chicken and turkey meal, wheat, pea bran meal, maize, maize gluten meal, digest, brewers' rice, cellulose, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
Analysis: Protein 23.4%, Fat content 10.6%, Crude fibre 12.4%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.9%, Crude ash 5.3%, Calcium 0.83%, Phosphorus 0.60%, Sodium 0.30%, Potassium 0.73%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,905IU, Vitamin D3 758IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 334mg, Metabolisable energy 313kcal/100g.