Ask a question about ...
Orijen WildRoaming Boar Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Treat 425g
Orijen Wild-Roaming Boar Recipe Grain Free Dry Dog Treats are gently freeze-dried, retaining all of the natural goodness of our authentic ingredients without the addition of synthetic preservatives. Our freeze-dry kitchen is equipped with nitrogen tunnels which flash-freeze ingredients at an extremely low temperature (-60°F), locking in their vitalizing nutrients.
An 18-hour freeze-drying process gently converts the water frozen in the ingredients into ice vapour, without creating any liquid. This means only water is removed from our ingredients, leaving behind all of their goodness in a concentrated form, creating a nourishing taste experience your dog will love.
- Biologically appropriate single-source treats
- Made with wild boar, liver and kidney
- 100% quality animal ingredients with natural preservatives. Our ingredients are delivered raw.
- Nourishing WholePrey ratios of meat and cartilage or bone provide a natural source of nutrients, with the delicious palatability and nutrition of organs for added flavour that dogs crave.
- Gently freeze-dried in our own kitchen, without synthetic preservatives, to lock in natural, delicious goodness for a pure and tasty treat your dog will love.
CONTENTS: 42.5g pouch
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
A common problem today is pets being overweight, and overfeeding is a major contributor to that. This means that you do need to be mindful about how much you are feeding your dog, and you should keep in mind how many calories they’re receiving from treats. Treats should not make up more than 10% of your pet’s daily food intake.
An easy way to figure out how much 10% of your pet’s daily food intake is, is to look at the calorie content in your pet’s food. For example, if you are feeding a 10-kg [22-lb] dog one cup of ORIJEN Original per day, that would be equal to 470 calories per day. Our ORIJEN and ACANA dog treats range from three to six calories per treat. In this situation, you shouldn’t feed more than about eight treats per day.
Composition: Wild boar, wild boar liver, wild boar kidney, mixed tocopherols (preservative).
Analysis: Made with 100% quality animal ingredients with only natural preservatives, ORIJEN treats are a protein-rich, Biologically Appropriate reward. Crude protein (min.) 45%, Crude fat (min.) 35%, Crude fibre (max.) 1%, Moisture (max.) 2%