Ask a question about ...
Arden Grange Grain Free Sensitive Adult Dry Dog Food Ocean Fish 2kg
Arden Grange Grain Free Sensitive Adult Dry Dog Food - Ocean Fish - 2kg
by Arden Grange
NEW ENHANCED RECIPE
- Now includes fresh white fish for enhanced palatability.
- A new combination of sweet potato and potato provides a slow release of energy throughout the day.
- Higher levels of omegas 3 and 6 to support the nervous system, heart and eyes and which may help alleviate inflammation and suppress adverse immune reactions.
- Fish digest has replaced chicken digest in this new recipe.
- Updated ash, calcium and phosphorous levels
- Adult dogs with a delicate digestion or sensitive skin
Can also be used for:
- Dogs that prefer fish-based diets
- Dogs that require a grain-free diet, and in particular those with dietary allergies
- Arden Grange Adult Sensitive ocean white fish and potato is a nutritionally complete dry food which is ideally suited to adult dogs with a delicate digestion or sensitive skin.
- Fresh white fish and ocean white fish meal provide a protein source that is easily digested and metabolised for efficient bodily functioning.
- An excellent omega-3: omega-6 ratio which may help alleviate inflammation and suppress adverse immune reactions
- Cereal and grain free recipe providing all breeds of dog with a hypoallergenic, wholesome diet full of natural goodness
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Grams / Day
|1 - 3||25 - 60|
|3 - 5||60 - 85|
|5 - 10||85 - 145|
|10 - 15||145 - 195|
|15 - 20||195 - 240|
|20 - 25||240 - 285|
|25 - 30||285 - 325|
|30 - 35||325 - 365|
|35 - 40||365 - 405|
|40 - 45||405 - 440|
|45 - 50||440 - 480|
|50 - 55||480 - 515|
|55 - 60||515 - 550|
|60 - 65||550 - 585|
|65 - 70||585 - 615|
|70 - 75||615 - 650|
|75 - 80||650 - 680|
The Arden Grange feeding charts will give an estimation of the daily feeding quantity based on your cat or dog’s weight.
It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet’s nutritional requirements : -
- Temperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones)
- Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 8%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorous 1%, Omega-6 3.0%, Omega-3 2.9%
Composition: Fresh ocean white fish (22%), sweet potato (22%), ocean white fish meal (18%), potato (18%), refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole egg powder, whole linseed, fish digest, krill, yeast, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberry, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU, L-Carnitine 50mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (as zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate) 90mg, Copper (as copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate) 8mg, Manganese (as manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg.
Antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols)