Ask a question about ...
Eukanuba NaturePlus Adult Small Breed Lamb 10kg
EUKANUBA NaturePlus+ is rich in freshly frozen lamb and features a small-sized kibble, specially designed for the needs of smaller breed dogs (such as Yorkshires, Pugs and Maltese).
Rich in pasture-fed New Zealand Lamb, NaturePlus+ provides your dog with the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals he needs, to support his lifelong health & well-being.
- Freshly frozen lamb is our first ingredient to help build lean muscles
- Natural sources of omega 6 & 3 for a healthy skin and coat
- A unique blend of fruit and vegetables for vitamins and minerals
- Unique Dentadefense, clinically proven to reduce tartar build up by up to 80% in 28 days, to keep teeth healthy
- Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support healthy digestion
- Antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink. When switching to EUKANUBA, gradually introduce over 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart into 2 meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
Freshly frozen lamb (18%), dried chicken and turkey, rice (14%), sorghum (14%), pea flour, barley (5%), poultry fat, potato flour, ocean fish meal, beet pulp flour (3.2%), poultry gravy, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate*), brewer's dried yeast, dried apple pulp (0.5%), dried carrots (0.5%), dried green peas (0.4%), fructooligosaccharides (0.28%), dried spinach (0.2%), dried tomatoes (0.2%), ocean fish oil (0.2%), linseed
Fat Content 15.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.10%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.46%
Crude Ash 6.40%
Crude Fibres 1.90%
Vitamin A: 48873 IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1622 IU/kg, Vitamin E: 271mg/kg.
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper): 12mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate (iron): 200mg/kg, Manganous oxide (manganese): 22mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese): 16mg/kg, Potassium iodine (iodine): 2.5mg/kg, Zinc oxide (zinc): 166mg/kg, Sodium selenite (selenium): 0.1mg/kg.