Ask a question about ...
AATU 8020 Adult Dry Dog Food Duck 10kg
AATU 80/20 Adult Dog Food Duck 10kg is a handcrafted dog food made without any artificial colours, preservatives, flavourings or GM ingredients.
- Manufactured by an ethically awarded British company
- Handcrafted in small batch recipes
- 80% duck and 20% vegetables, fruit, herbs and botanicals, that minimizes allergic reactions
- Freshly prepared, preservative free meat
- Grain, white potato and gluten free to minimize allergic reactions
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding
- Added glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM (an antioxidant) for healthy joints
- Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavourings and GM ingredients
Contents: 10kg bag
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Weight of Dog (kg) - - - Activity Level/Amount per day
5kg - - - 75-100gm
10kg - - - 80-140gm
15kg - - - 100-210gm
20kg - - - 120-250gm
30kg - - - 190-350gm
40kg+ - - - 270-450gm+
80% Duck (51% Duck, 29% Dehydrated Duck), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Salmon Oil, Duck Stock, Carrots, Tomato, Chicory, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Stinging Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg).
Nutritional/ Technical Additives: (per kg), L-Carnitine 200mg Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 / NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balance intestinal microbiota in dogs, Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 190 mg.
Trace Elements as Compounds: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3mg, Sodium Selenite 0.32mg.
Protein 33%, Fat Content 19%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Crude Fibre 3%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 2.4%, Omega3 1.4%