Ask a question about ...
Harringtons Adult Dry Cat Food Salmon Rice 2kg
Harringtons Adult Dry Cat Food is a complete pet food for all cats from 8 weeks of age onwards.
- No added wheat, dairy, soya, beef, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- With Taurine to help support a healthy heart and eyes.
- With MOS a prebiotic yeast to help support a healthy digestion.
- With Cranberry, beneficial for urinary tract health.
- With Calcium and Phosphorous for healthy teeth and bones.
- With Vitamin E to help support immune function.
- With Omega 3 for a healthy supple skin and glossy coat.
- With Yucca to help reduce stool odour.
This food has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no dairy, no soya, no beef, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and no added wheat. Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
Contents: 2kg bag
Ensure clean, fresh drinking water is always available.
|Size of Cat||Grams per Day|
|Adult - Small||80-100g|
|Adult - Medium||100-120g|
|Adult - Large||120g+|
Kittens should be fed throughout the day little and often. The food can be moistened with a little water at first. Reduce the quantity of water so by 4 months of age they are eating as an adult cat.
Adult cats can be fed according to the recommended daily servings opposite. These are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age and your cat's level of activity. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in a lean, active condition.
When changing over to Harringtons Cat, introduce gradually over a five day period.
- Chicken Meat Meal
- Salmon Meal (14%)
- Rice (14%)
- Poultry Fat
- Fish Oil
- Beet Pulp
- Yeast (0.1%)
- Cranberry Extract (0.05%)
- Yucca Extract (0.02%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 21,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1995 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 220 iu
- Taurine 750 mg
- Iron Sulphate 165 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.5 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20 mg
- Manganous Oxide 65 mg
- Zinc Oxide 135 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg
- Antioxidant - (contains tocopherol rich extracts - a natural antioxidant)
- Protein 30%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 7.5%
- Omega 6 1.5%
- Omega 3 0.4%
- Calcium 1.4%
- Phosphorous 1%