Ask a question about ...
Protexin ProKolin Advanced for Dogs 15ml Syringe
Protexin Pro-Kolin Advanced for Dogs 15ml Syringe
Protexin Pro-Kolin Advanced for Dogs contains beneficial micro-organisms, several prebiotic sources, an optimal level of a dual-source binding agent and soothing fibres to support gastrointestinal function. This probiotic helps to give friendly bacteria in your pets gut a healthy boost, flushing out excess bad bacteria to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Probiotics - A natural 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics - A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Kaolin and Montmorillonite - A dual benefit natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Pectin - To help soothe the gut lining.
- Psyllium - To absorb excess water in the gastrointestinal tract and regulate intestinal motility.
- Beta-glucans - To support the immune system
- Artificial liver flavouring - To improve palatability and compliance
Directions For Use:
Pro-Kolin Advanced is a highly palatable paste which is available in 15ml, 30ml and 60ml syringes with easy to read graduations, making the product easy to administer. We reccomend using 15ml and 30ml syringes for small to medium dogs but also in a handy 60ml syringe for larger dogs.
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your Veterinary Surgeon. Pro-Kolin Advanced can be given up to three times daily, depending on severity.
Contents: 15ml syringe
Suitable for: Adult Dogs
Please click here for data sheet
Soya oil, Psyllium husk, Pectin, Preplex® prebiotic (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Beta-glucans, Dextrose
Gut Flora Stabilisers
Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707
2 x 1011 CFU/kg; 2 x 108 CFU/g
Bentonite montmorillonite, Preplex® prebiotic – Acacia (Gum arabic), Kaolin
Artificial liver flavouring