Ask a question about ...
Vince the Vet VITALITY Powdered Supplement 400g
Vince the Vet® VETERINARY FORMULA SUPPLEMENTS are clinically proven* blends of natural ingredients which provide nutrients essential for optimum health, and the body’s ability to cope with stress and self-repair.
These SUPPLEMENTS were originally designed to provide safe, natural and effective nutritional support in veterinary practice. They have been made available so that all dogs and cats can benefit from a highly enriched diet.
WHOLE BODY HEALTH
Every single part of the body needs a rich supply of essential nutrients to remain healthy.
Many of these cannot be made by or stored in the body, and so must be supplied by the diet every day.
VITALITY is a concentrated source of protein, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, fatty acids, enzymes and many other nutrients, which are important for whole-body health.
- lack of energy or vitality
- sensitive or itchy skin
- convalescence from illness or injuries
- a return to full health following recovery from any period of weight loss or being in poor condition
Contents: 400g tub of powdered supplement
*If your pet has dietary sensitivities or special nutritional requirements, please consult your Veterinary Surgeon first.
- Amino Acids (18) - Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phelylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine and Tyrosine
- Fatty Acids (11) - including Palmitic, Gamma-linolenic (GLA), Linolenic, Linoleic, Oleic, Palmitolenic, Palmitoleic, Stearic, Myristic, Docosohexanoic (DHA) and Erucic
- Vitamins (11) - A (as Beta-Carotene), B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pryridoxine), B7 (Biotin), B8 (Inositol), B9 (Folic Acid), B12 (plant form), C (Ascorbic Acid), E (Tocopherols) and K
- Minerals and Trace Elements - including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Iodine, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron, Copper, Molybdenum, Chromium, and Selenium
- Antioxidants - including Beta Carotene, Zeaxanthin, Phycocyanin, Superoxide Dismutase, Lutein, Xanthophyll and Coenzyme Q9
- Chlorella Growth Factor
- Nucleic Acids - RNA and DNA.
A specially formulated blend of organic Spirulina and organic Chlorella.
Crude protein: 67-69%; Crude fibres: 6%; Crude oils and fats: 1%; Crude ash: 5-6%