Ask a question about ...
Vince the Vet IMMUNITY Powdered Supplement 200g
Vince the Vet® VETERINARY FORMULA SUPPLEMENTS are clinically proven* blends of natural ingredients which provide nutrients essential for optimum health, and the body’s ability to cope with stress and self-repair.
These SUPPLEMENTS were originally designed to provide safe, natural and effective nutritional support in veterinary practice. They have been made available so that all dogs and cats can benefit from a highly enriched diet.
The body's ability to heal normally, and to cope successfully with exposure to harmful microorganisms and stress, depends on a healthy immune system.
IMMUNITY provides vital nutrients which need to be supplied in the diet every day, to support strong, healthy, natural defences and self-repair mechanisms.
Helps if pet has previously had:
- itching or allergies
- repeated infections
- warts or other growths
- major injuries or prolonged ill-health
Contents: 200g tube powdered supplement
*If your pet has dietary sensitivities or special nutritional requirements, please consult your Veterinary Surgeon first.
- Amino Acids (18) - Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine and Valine
- Fatty Acids (6) - Omega-3 1, Omega-3 3, Omega-6 9, Omega-9 16, Alpha-linolenic Acid, Eicosapentenoic Acid
- Vitamins (11) - A (antioxidant carotenoids including Beta Carotene, Fucoxanthin and Violaxanthin), B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B9 (Folate), B12 (Cobalamin - plant form), C (Ascorbic Acid), D (Cholecalciferol), E (Tocopherols), H (Biotin) and K (Menadione)
- Minerals and Trace Elements (67+) - including Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Sulphur, Antimony, Barium, Boron, Cerium, Cobalt, Copper, Germanium, Gold, Iodine, Iridium trace, Iron, Lanthanum, Lithium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Palladium, Platinum trace, Praseodymium, Rhemium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Scandium trace, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Thallium, Tellurium trace, Titanium, Vanadium and Zinc
- Enzymes - Lipase, Carbohydrase and Protease
- Dietary Fibre - including the polysaccharides Algin, Fucose, Fucoidan, Mannitol, Methylpentosans, Laminarin, and Mannuronic Acid
- Polyphenols - Caffeic Acid derivatives, Caftaric Acid, Chlorogenic Acid, Cynarin, Echinacoside and Cichoric acid
A powdered blend of Echinacea purpurea plant, Echinacea purpurea root and organic Kelp.
Crude protein: 4%; Crude fibres: 66%; Crude oils and Fats: <5%, Crude Ash: 17%