Ask a question about ...
Harringtons Puppy Junior Dog Treats 100g
Harringtons Puppy & Junior Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
Natural healthy treats containing no artificial colours or flavours, no added sugar, no soya and no added wheat.
- No artificial colours or flavours, no soya, no added wheat.
- Rich in Chicken, Rice and Oats.
- With added yoghurt to provide calcium for growing teeth and bones.
Contents: 100g pouch
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- Poultry Meal (27% chicken)
- Oats (19%)
- Rice (14%)
- Yoghurt (4%)
- Rapeseed Oil
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,000 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 60 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 5 mg
- Manganous Sulphate 15 mg
- Zinc Sulphate 75 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.15 mg
- Antioxidant - (d-mixed tocopherols 500 mg - a natural antioxidant). Preservatives
- Moisture 22%
- Protein 24%
- Fat Content 7.4%
- Crude Fibre 1%
- Crude Ash 7%.