Ask a question about ...
Harringtons Salmon Rolls Dog Treats 100g
Harringtons Salmon Rolls Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
Natural healthy treats containing no artificial colours or flavours, no added sugar, no soya and no added wheat.
- No artificial colours or flavours, no soya, no added wheat.
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 oils, natural antioxidants, zinc and vitamins, to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
Contents: 100g pouch
Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- Salmon Meal (Salmon 26%)
- Rapeseed Oil (7%)
- Sesame Seeds (2.2%)
- Flax Seed (1%)
- Parsley (0.4%)
- Rosemary (0.2%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,000 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 60 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 5 mg
- Manganous Sulphate 15 mg
- Zinc Sulphate 315 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.15 mg
- Antioxidant - (d-mixed tocopherols 500 mg - a natural antioxidant). Colours
- Moisture 15%
- Protein 23%
- Fat Content 13%
- Crude Fibre 1.5%
- Crude Ash 7%
- Zinc 150 mg/kg
- Omega 3 14,000 mg/kg
- Omega 6 31,000 mg/kg.