Ask a question about ...
Harringtons Senior Dry Dog Food Chicken Rice 2kg
Harringtons Senior Dry Dog Food is a complete food with Chicken and Rice specially formulated for Senior dogs 7 years and above. It contains 25% less fat than standard adult Harringtons to help less mobile dogs who are prone to weight gain and dogs with joint problems.
- Contains 25% less fat than standard adult Harringtons for older less active dogs.
- A blend of glucosamine and chondroitin to help support joint structure and movement.
- Marigold a source of lutein a natural antioxidant known to help support healthy eyes.
- Whole oats known to help support a healthy heart.
- Citrus extracts and vitamin E help support a healthy immune system.
- Kelp a natural source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Prebiotic MOS to help promote healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.
Contents: 2kg bag
Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times.
|Weight of dog||Daily Amount|
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
Composition – Maize, Chicken Meal (14%), Barley, Meat Meal, Rice (11%), Oats (5%), Poultry Gravy, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Minerals, Kelp (0.2%), Yeast (source of MOS 0.1%), Glucosamine (0.1%), Chondroitin (0.05%), Citrus Extract (0.04%), Yucca Extract (0.01%), Marigold (0.005%)
Additives (Per Kg) - Vitamin A 12,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1,200 iu, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 255 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate) 50 mg, Iron lll Ferric Oxide 800 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 400 mg, L-carnitine 100 mg, Manganous Oxide 80 mg, Zinc Oxide 55 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.2 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg, Antioxidant – (contains tocopherol rich extracts and rosemary extract – natural antioxidants)
Analytical constituents - Protein 21%, Fat Content 7.5%, Crude Fibre 2.3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Omega 6 1.5%, Omega 3 0.3%