Ask a question about ...
Protexin ProKolin for Dogs and Cats 30ml Syringe
Protexin Pro-Kolin+ for Dogs and Cats is the UK’s leading companion animal probiotic, used to support gastrointestinal function. This probiotic helps to give friendly bacteria in your pets gut a healthy boost, flushing out excess bad bacteria to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Probiotics - A natural 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics - A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Kaolin - A natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Pectin - To help soothe the gut lining.
- Artificial beef flavouring - To improve palatability and compliance.
Directions For Use:
Pro-Kolin+ is a highly palatable paste which is available in 15ml, 30ml and 60ml syringes with easy to read graduations, making the product easy to administer. We recommend using 15ml and 30ml syringes for small to medium dogs and the 60ml syringe for larger dogs.
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your Veterinary Surgeon. Pro-Kolin+ can be given up to three times daily, depending on severity.
Contents: 30ml Syringe
Suitable for: Adult Dogs and Cats
Please click here for data sheet
Soya oil, Pectin, Preplex® prebiotic (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Dextrose
Gut Flora Stabilisers
Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707
2 x 1011 CFU/kg; 2 x 108 CFU/g
Kaolin, Preplex® prebiotic – Acacia (Gum arabic)
Artificial beef flavouring