Ask a question about ...
Protexin ProKolin Enterogenic for Dogs and Cats 60 x 4g Sachets
Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic for Dogs and Cats 60 x 4g Sachets
Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic for Dogs and Cats acts to reinforce the intestinal mucosal barrier, this aids and assists the intestinal immune system and to normalise the balance of good and bad bacteria in the intestine.
This probiotic helps to give friendly bacteria in your pets gut a healthy boost, flushing out excess bad bacteria to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Alpha-glucan butyrogenic - A resistant starch that is fermented by the resident microflora to produce butyrate (a short-chain fatty acid) which is the preferred energy source for colonocytes (the cells lining the large intestine).
- MPS Protect - A mucopolysaccharide that reinforces the intestinal mucin.
- Cobalamin (vitamin B12) - For the maintenance of normal serum cobalamin levels, which can often be depleted in long-term digestive disturbances.
- Probiotics - The EU-registered strain Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707.
- Prebiotics - A food source for beneficial bacteria. Pro-Kolin Enterogenic contains Preplex prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide and Gum arabic), mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) and beta-glucans.
- Artificial beef and chicken flavouring - To improve palatability and compliance.
Directions For Use:
Add to the daily food for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your Veterinary Surgeon.
Contents: 60 x 4g sachets
Suitable for: Adult Dogs and Cats
Please click here for data sheet
Alpha-glucan butyrogenic (Resistant starch), Inactivated yeast (Beta-glucan and Mannan-oligosaccharide), MPS Protect (Mucopolysaccharide starch), Preplex®prebiotic (Fructo-oligosaccharide)
Gut Flora Stabilisers.
Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707
2.5 x 1011 CFU/kg; 1 x 109 CFU/sachet
Bentonite-montmorillonite, Preplex® prebiotic – Acacia (Gum arabic)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Artificial beef and chicken flavouring