Ask a question about ...
Harringtons Adult Dry Dog Food Turkey Veg 15kg
Harringtons Adult Dry Dog Food is a complete pet food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks of age onwards.
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.
- Kelp - a natural source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Yeast to help maintain a healthy digestion.
- With Lamb, a good source of protein.
- Citrus extracts and added vitamins help support a healthy immune system.
- Balanced ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fats for a glossy coat.
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
This food has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Contents: 15kg bag
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
|Dog Weight||Grams Per Day|
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
For active dogs add 10% more food
- Turkey Meat Meal (15%)
- Meat Meal
- Porridge Oats
- Peas (4%)
- Beet Pulp
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Digest
- Kelp (0.2%)
- Yeast (0.1%)
- Citrus Extract (0.04%) & Yucca Extract (0.01%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 12,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,200 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 90 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate) 50 mg
- Iron lll Ferric Oxide 790 mg
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 400 mg
- Manganous Oxide 80 mg
- Zinc Oxide 55 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg
- Antioxidants (contains rosemary extract and tocopherol rich extracts - natural antioxidants)
- Protein 21%
- Fat Content 10%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 1.9%
- Omega 3 0.4%