Ask a question about ...
Burgess Sensitive Complete Adult Dog Salmon Rice 125kg
Burgess Sensitive Adult Dog Salmon & Rice is a premium hypoallergenic dog food that is great for all dogs, but is particularly suited to dogs with a sensitive digestive system. Free from ingredients that cause intolerances and made from Scottish salmon, it contains highly digestible protein for good muscle formation and retention plus a good source of fish oil and a gentle carbohydrate which is a good source of energy.
- Fish Oil which is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids for a glossy coat and healthy skin.
- Helps reduce stool odour.
- Prebiotic helps support friendly bacteria in the gut
- Lucerne is a rich source of naturally occurring antioxidants.
- Beet Pulp is an excellent source of dietary fibre for digestive health and good stool formation.
- Free from artificial flavours and colours with no added preservatives.
Flavour: Salmon and Rice
Weight of Dog (kg) = Feeding Amount (g)
5 - 15kg = 110 - 250g
15 - 30kg = 250 - 410g
30 - 40kg = 410 - 510g
40 - 70kg = 510 - 780g
Rice (min 26%) • Scottish Salmon Pro (min 26%) • Chicken Meal • Poultry Fat • Beet Pulp (5%) • Digest • Fish Oil (1%) • Lucerne Extract (1%) • Ligno-cellulose • Dicalcium Phosphate • Limestone • Salt • Fructo-oligosaccharides (0.2%) • Yucca (0.025%).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 20% • Fat and Oils 10% • Fibre 2.2% • Ash 6%.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,500 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopheryl acetate) 300 mg/kg • Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 32 mg/kg • Calcium lodate anhydrous 2.4 mg/kg • Sodium7 Selenite 0.3 mg/kg • Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg/kg • Manganous Oxide 16 mg/kg • Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg/kg • Taurine 1,500 mg/kg.