Ask a question about ...
Arden Grange Grain Free Partners Sensitive 6x395g Cans
Partners Sensitive Fresh White Fish with Potato
- Dogs aged 9 months +
Can also be used for:
- Dogs who enjoy wet food as an accompaniment their diet
- Dogs who are ill or recuperating
- Dogs with a dietary allergy or intolerance to chicken protein (an ideal alternative primary protein source)
- Grain-free recipe
- Highly palatable
- Lower water content in comparison to most of the other wet dog foods
- Can be fed to older puppies in conjunction with one of the growth diets (the Partners should not supply more than a third of the daily calories)
Contents: 6 x 395g Cans
Grams / Day
|2 - 5||150 - 300|
|5 - 10||200 - 400|
|10 - 25||400 - 800|
|25 - 50||800 - 1200|
Puppies: Can be fed in small quantities as a "topper" providing at least two thirds of the puppy's daily calories are derived from one of our dry growth diets. Follow the guide for the dry food, but reduce it by 20g for every quarter of a can of Partners added.
Adult Dogs: Can be fed at any proportion with our dry recipes. Follow the guide for the dry food, but reduce it by 20g for every quarter of a can of Partners added.
Dieting Dogs: Can be fed at any proportion with our Light diet. Follow the guide for the dry food, but reduce it by 25g for every quarter of a can of Partners added.
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available
Analytical Constituents: Moisture 80%, Crude Protein 11%, Fat Content 2%, Crude Ash 2%, Crude Fibres 0.5%.
Composition: White Fish (64%), Potato Powder (8%), Potato (4%), Peas, Carrots, Minerals, Seaweed extract, Fish oil, Beet Pulp, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cranberry, Yucca extract, Yeast Extract (High nucleotides).
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 4,500 IU, Vitamin D3 656 IU, Vitamin E 52 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 133 mg, Iron sulphate monohydrate 83 mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 19mg, Manganese sulphate 12.5 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.43 mg, Sodium selenite 0.18 mg.