Ask a question about ...
Eukanuba Puppy Toy Dogs Dry Dog Food Rich In Fresh Chicken 2kg
Eukanuba Puppy Toy Dogs Dry Dog Food - Rich In Fresh Chicken - 2kg
Improved Eukanuba formula remains firmly committed to feeding dogs as carnivores and now Eukanuba is rich in fresh chicken for better digestion and an even better taste. This Eukanuba Puppy Food For Toy Dogs provides a tailored life-stage approach, for nutrition that builds and supports for Optimal Body Condition. Eukanuba builds from one life-stage to the next so you can share a long healthy life with your dog. We’ve developed a unique hexagon kibble shape and thanks to its round angles and unique shape it has improved the palatability of Eukanuba even further. It also continues to help keep your dog’s teeth clean thanks to our DentaDefense. And of course our kibbles are available in a range of different sizes to meet the different requirements of toy, small, medium and large breed dogs. Finally it is a planet friendly pet food with at least 25% of our factory’s energy being generated from our own wind turbine. And it is made in Europe.
- Tailored puppy food with fresh chicken for toy breed dogs
- DHA to help puppies learn and be more trainable
- Prebiotic FOS and beet pulp to help support healthy digestion
- Antioxidant Vitamins E & C to help support immunity
- Natural sources of Omega 6 & 3 for healthy skin and coat
- Improved formula for the healthy digestion and optimal body condition of your dog
- A unique hexagon kibble shape which improves palatability
- Contains DentaDefense to reduce tartar build-up and maintain strong clean teeth
- Planet friendly pet food: At least 25% of our factory’s energy is generated from our own wind turbine
Feeding guide available to view in the image gallery. Please always make sure fresh drinking water is available when feeding.
Dried chicken & turkey 29% (including chicken 17%), fresh chicken (15%), maize, poultry fat, wheat, fish meal, rice, barley, chicken gravy, dried beet pulp (3.5%), dried whole egg, fish oil, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate (0.35%)), fructooligosaccharides (0.64%), fish digest, brewer's dried yeast, mannanoligosaccharides.