Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Chicken 14kg
Hills Science Plan Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken - 14kg
Hills Science Plan Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life.
- This dry dog food uses prebiotic fibre to feed your small dog's microbiome for optimal digestive health
- Helps maintain beautiful skin and a healthy coat by providing a precise balance of omega-6 & vitamin E
- Supports lean muscle growth and maintenance in your adult dog with a premium source of high quality protein
- Packed with natural fibres to promote healthy digestion for your fully grown dog
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
CONTENTS: 14kg bag
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60+||11 per kg|
Composition: Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed.
Analysis: Protein 21.1%, Fat content 14.8%, Crude fibre 1.6%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.4%, Crude ash 4.7%, Calcium 0.70%, Phosphorus 0.63%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.71%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,591IU, Vitamin D3 722IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.