Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Light Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Chicken 14kg
Hills Science Plan Light Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken - 14kg
Hills Science Plan Light Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is precise nutrition for less active adult dogs requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle.
- Adult dog food with 16% fewer calories vs. Hill's Science Plan Adult dog food
- Provides L-carnitine to help promote ideal body weight
- Dog food with precise nutrition for less active adult dogs requiring a low calorie food
- Supports healthy skin and coat with Omega-6s and vitamin E
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
CONTENTS: 14kg bag
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60+||11 per kg|
Composition: Maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, maize gluten meal, digest, cellulose, dried beet pulp, animal fat, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
Analysis: Protein 22.0%, Fat content 10.4%, Crude fibre 12.4%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.8%, Crude ash 4.9%, Calcium 0.73%, Phosphorus 0.53%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,199IU, Vitamin D3 717IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 336mg, Metabolisable energy 313kcal/100g.