Ask a question about ...
Iams for Vitality Adult Small and Medium Breed Dry Dog Food with Fresh Chicken 2kg
Iams for Vitality Adult Small and Medium Breed Dry Dog Food with Fresh Chicken - 2kg
IAMS for Vitality Small and Medium Breed Adult with Fresh Chicken is 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition to help support your dog’s 7 signs of healthy vitality. All of this packed into a tasty recipe with 82% animal protein (out of total protein) for your pet to enjoy every day.
- Healthy Skin and a Shiny Coat - With Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Healthy Teeth - Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Strong Muscles - Animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles
- Healthy Heart - Formulated with key nutrients to help nourish the heart
- Strong Bones - Enriched with essential minerals and vitamin D supporting strong bones
- Healthy Digestion - Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion
- Support the Immune System - Antioxidant blend with Vitamin C and E to help support the immune system
Recommended for: Small and medium breed dogs aged 1-8 years
Contents: 2kg bag
|Weight||Amount per day|
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
Composition - dried chicken & turkey 30% (including chicken 18%), maize, maize grits, barley, animal fat, fresh chicken (4.8%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (2.9%), chicken gravy, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate (0.38%)), fructooligosaccharides (0.21%), brewers’ dried yeast.
Analytical Constituents - protein 26%, fat content 15%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.7%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.20%, crude ash 6.7%, crude fibres 2.2%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.2%.
Additives - vitamin A 48931IU, vitamin C 61mg, vitamin D3 1824IU, vitamin E 150mg. Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 13mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 2.6mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate (iron) 69mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 40mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 115mg, sodium selenite (selenium) 0.08mg.
*Supplemented levels added at time of manufacture.