Ask a question about ...
Iams for Vitality Adult Small and Medium Breed Dry Dog Food with Lamb 3kg
Iams for Vitality Adult Small and Medium Breed Dry Dog Food with Lamb - 3kg
IAMS for Vitality small and medium breed adult dog food is 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition to help support your dog’s 7 signs of healthy vitality. All of this packed into a tasty recipe with 80% animal protein (out of total protein) for your pet to enjoy every day.
- Healthy Skin and a Shiny Coat - With Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Healthy Teeth - Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Strong Muscles - Animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles
- Healthy Heart - Formulated with key nutrients to help nourish the heart
- Strong Bones - Enriched with essential minerals and vitamin D supporting strong bones
- Healthy Digestion - Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion
- Support the Immune System - Antioxidant blend with Vitamin C and E to help support the immune system
Recommended for: Adult small and medium breed dogs aged 1 to 8 years.
Contents: 3kg bag
|Weight||Amount per day|
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
Composition - dried chicken & turkey 30% (including chicken 18%), maize, maize grits, barley, animal fat, lamb (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (2.9%), chicken gravy, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate (0.38%)), fructooligosaccharides (0.21%), brewers’ dried yeast.
Analytical Constituents - protein 26%, fat content 15%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.7%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.20%, crude ash 6.7%, crude fibres 2.2%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.2%.
Additives - *(/kg), Vitamins: vitamin A 48931IU, vitamin C 61mg, vitamin D3 1824IU, vitamin E 150mg. Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 13mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 2.6mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate (iron) 69mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 40mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 115mg, sodium selenite (selenium) 0.08mg.
*Supplemented levels added at time of manufacture.