Ask a question about ...
2 x James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Food Fish and Rice 75kg MultiBuy
2 x James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Food - Fish and Rice - 7.5kg Multi-Buy
James Wellbeloved Senior Dry Dog Food carefully crafted and nutritionally balanced complete dry dog food for the health and wellbeing of senior dogs from 7 years.
Using all James Wellbeloved’s natural knowledge and experience, they have created James Wellbeloved Lamb and Rice Senior. They take a handful of ingredients from nature, one source of animal protein and combine them with all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs. And all the great taste it deserves. For added peace of mind, it’s naturally hypoallergenic so less likely to cause an adverse food reaction and you will never see any added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Not now, not ever.
- BLEND OF TAURINE, GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN & HERBS - for heart health & to help protect their joints
- ADDED VITAMIN E - to help support the older immune system
- OMEGA 3 AND OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS - to help give a glossy, healthy coat
- YUCCA EXTRACT - for less smelly poos
- ADDED PREBIOTIC AND NATURAL CHICORY INULIN - to maintain a healthy, happy gut flora
- BALANCED AMOUNT OF FUNCTIONAL FIBRES - for a settled tummy and digestive system
CONTENTS: 2x 7.5kg bag
|Dog||Bodyweight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
Ingredients: Brown rice 34.0%, Fish meal* 16.0%, Barley, White rice 15.0%, Whole linseed, Fish stock 3.8%, Peas, Olive oil, Fish oil 1.5%, Alfalfa meal, Chicory pulp, Seaweed 0.5%, Pea fibre, Potassium chloride, Parsley 0.125%, Nettles 0.125%, Sodium chloride, Chicory extract 0.1%, Calcium carbonate, Glucosamine 0.045%, Yucca extract 0.02%, Chondroitin 0.005%, Green tea extract 0.004%, Pomegranate extract 0.001%, Rosemary extract 0.001%
* sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish
Additives per kg: antioxidants – 1b306(i)/tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 225 mg, Vitamins – E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, taurine: 1000mg. Trace elements – E1/iron: 133 mg, E4/copper: 24 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg,
Analytical Constituents: protein 19.5 %, crude fibres 3.5 %, fat content 9.5 %, crude ash 6.5 %, Vitamin E 350 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.3 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.5 %