Ask a question about ...
Wafcol Dog Senior Salmon and Potato 12kg
- Formulated to be gentle on sensitive digestive systems with salmon as the single protein source and potato as the main carbohydrate source.
- Contains prebiotics which are proven to help improve digestion.
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and seaweed, that is rich in iodine, both of which are necessary for many functions including the growth and repair of tissues and to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to help support and maintain healthy joints.
- Crunchy biscuits prevent the build up of plaque and tarter, working with zinc and calcium to help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Lower protein content than Wafcol Salmon & Potato Adult
Suitable for all breeds aged 7 years and above.
Size of Dog (kg) / Daily Amount (g)
5kg - 95g
10kg - 170g
15Kg - 240g
20kg - 310g
20kg - 375g
30kg - 435g
35kg - 495g
40kg - 550g
45kg - 600g
43% Potato (includes 29% Sweet Potato and 14% Potato), 35% Salmon (includes 27% Salmon, 4% Salmon Meal, 2% Salmon Gravy and 2% Salmon Oil), Peas, Lupins, Sunfl¬ower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Mannan-Oligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Glucosamine (675mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (675mg/kg), Chrondroitin (475mg/kg).
Wafcol Salmon & Potato Senior Additives:
Nutritional additives; Vitamins (kg): Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,867 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2000 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 100iu. Trace Elements (kg): Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 57 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5 mg.
Wafcol Salmon & Potato Senior Analytical Constituents:
Crude Protein 18.5% Calcium 1.2% Fat Content 8.5% Phosphorous 0.7% Crude Fibres 3.5% Omega 3 1.0% Crude Ash 8% Omega 6 2.4%