Ask a question about ...
Natures Menu Multipack Cat Food 48 x 100g Pouches
Raw feeding is a diet based on the principle that dogs and cats are carnivores designed to eat raw meat and bones due to their teeth structure, jaws, stomach acid PH and digestive system.
Naturally nourishing, easily digested and highly palatable, raw feeding is growing in popularity with cat owners as it is an excellent alternative to a dried and processed diet and can be particularly beneficial for dogs and cats with sensitive digestion or food intolerances.
Some commonly reported benefits of feeding a raw diet are:
- Fresher breath, cleaner whiter teeth
- More stable energy - less hyperactivity
- Easier to digest, sensitive stomachs improve
- Reduction of allergies and intolerances
- Highly palatable – suits even the fussiest of eaters
This 48 pack of Natures Menu Multipack Cat Food pouches is a deliciously natural complete and nutritionally balanced meal for adult cats.
- 16 x Chicken and Turkey 100g pouches
- 16 x Beef with Chicken 100g pouches
- 16 x Chicken with Salmon & Tuna 100g Pouches
Grain free and made with 70% ethically sourced meat and packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including taurine.
Natures Menu pouches are filled with quality raw ingredients, then steam cooked to ensure all the Natures Menu goodness stays locked in.
- Made with up to 70% Real Meat.
- Grain and Gluten Free.
- Contains no meat meals or meat derivatives.
- Free from sugars, cereals and fillers.
- Steam cooked to retain nutrients.
- Complete and nutritionally balanced.
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients.
- Human Grade Meat.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Vet approved
Please note that if you are choosing to switch your cat’s current food to our natural meals for cats then you should prepare for a period of transition.
Cats are inherently suspicious of changes to their environment, meaning a successful transition to a new food requires a level of time and patience.
Natures Menu only use quality, human grade meats in their pouches, and absolutely no meat meals or meat derivatives. All of their complete and balanced meals are veterinary approved and made to FEDIAF guidelines.
Once opened, cover and keep in the fridge. Use within 48 hours.
Feeding Guide (approx/day):
- Small (2-3kg): 2 - 3 pouches per day
- Medium (3-5kg): 3 - 4 pouches per day
- Large (6-8kg): 4 - 5 pouches per day
It is safe to adjust these amounts for individuals based on health, lifestyle and appetite to achieve a lean, trim body condition.
- Beef with Chicken - Beef (min 40%), Chicken (min 30%), Broth (28%) Minerals.
- Chicken with Turkey - Chicken (min 55%), Broth (28%), Turkey (min 15%), Minerals.
- Chicken with Salmon and Tuna - Chicken (min 60%), Broth (28%), Salmon (min 6%), Tuna (min 4%), Minerals.
- Beef with Chicken - Protein (10%), Crude Oils & Fats (5%), Crude Ash (2.5%), Crude Fibre (0.4%), Moisture (79%). 88 kcal/100g
- Chicken with Turkey - Protein (10%), Crude Oils & Fats (6.5%), Crude Ash (2.5%), Crude Fibres (0.4%), Moisture (79%). 96 kcal/100g
- Chicken with Salmon and Tuna - Protein (10%), Crude Oils & Fats (6.5%), Crude Ash (2.5%), Crude Fibres (0.4%), Moisture (79%), Vitamin (A 2.000iu/kg), Taurine (200mg/kg). 96 kcal/100g
- Beef with Chicken - Vitamin A 2.000iu/kg, Taurine 1.5g. Vitamin D3 320iu/kg, Vitamin E 30mg/kg. Trace Elements: Potassium iodide, 0.2mg/kg, Manganese oxide 2.1mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 10mg/kg.
- Chicken with Turkey - Taurine (1.5g), Vitamin A (2.000iu/kg), Vitamin D3 (320iu/kg), Vitamin E (30mg/kg). Trace Elements: Potassium iodide (0.2mg/kg), Manganese oxide (2.1mg/kg), Zinc sulphate monohydrate (10mg/kg), Zinc sulphate monohydrate (10mg/kg).
- Chicken with Salmon and Tuna - Vitamin D3 (320iu/kg), Vitamin E (30mg/kg). Trace Elements: Potassium iodide (0.2mg/kg), Manganese oxide (2.1mg/kg), Zinc sulphate monohydrate (10mg/kg), Zinc sulphate monohydrate (10mg/kg).