Ask a question about ...
Natures Menu Chicken 12 x 400g Cans
Raw feeding is a diet based on the principle that dogs and cats are carnivores designed to eat raw meat and bones due to their teeth structure, jaws, stomach acid PH and digestive system.
Naturally nourishing, easily digested and highly palatable, raw feeding is growing in popularity with dog owners as it is an excellent alternative to a dried and processed diet and can be particularly beneficial for dogs and cats with sensitive digestion or food intolerances.
Some commonly reported benefits of feeding a raw diet are:
- Fresher breath, cleaner whiter teeth
- More stable energy - less hyperactivity
- Easier to digest, sensitive stomachs improve
- Reduction of allergies and intolerances
- Highly palatable – suits even the fussiest of eaters
This 12 pack of cans of Natures Menu Chicken is a deliciously natural complete and nutritionally balanced meal for adult dogs.
Prepared with whole cuts of Chicken, chunks of potato and tasty carrots and peas and our special blend of vitamins and minerals.
High in real meat, their canned food meals for dogs are filled with quality raw ingredients, then steam cooked to ensure all the Natures Menu goodness stays locked in.
- Made with Real Meat.
- Contains no meat meals or meat derivatives.
- Steam cooked to retain nutrients.
- Complete and nutritionally balanced.
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients.
- Human Grade Meat.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Vet approved.
Natures Menu only use quality, human grade meats in their cans, and absolutely no meat meals or meat derivatives. All of their complete and balanced meals are veterinary approved and made to FEDIAF guidelines.
Once opened, cover and keep in the fridge. Use within 48 hours.
- Small Dog: 100 - 350g per day
- Medium Dog: 350 - 600g per day
- Large Dog: 600 - 1200g per day
- Extra Large Dog: 1200 - 1700g per day.
It is safe to adjust these amounts for individuals based on health, lifestyle and appetite to achieve a lean, trim body condition.
Main Ingredients: Chicken (min 55%), Sweet Potato (min 8%), Carrots (min 6%), Peas (min 4%), Sunflower oil (<1%).
Analytical Constituents: Protein (10%), Crude Oils & Fats (6%), Crude Ash (2%), Crude Fibres (<1%), Moisture (76.5%).
Additives: Vitamin A (3.000iu), Vitamin (D3 200iu), Vitamin E (30mg). Trace Elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate (15mg), Manganese sulphate monohydrate (3mg), Calcium iodate (0.75mg), Sodium selenite (0.03mg), sulphate monohydrate (18mg/kg).