Ask a question about ...
Natures Menu Junior Chicken and Lamb 8 x 300g Pouches
Raw feeding is a diet based on the principle that dogs and cats are carnivores designed to eat raw meat and bones due to their teeth structure, jaws, stomach acid PH and digestive system.
Naturally nourishing, easily digested and highly palatable, raw feeding is growing in popularity with dog owners as it is an excellent alternative to a dried and processed diet and can be particularly beneficial for dogs and cats with sensitive digestion or food intolerances.
Some commonly reported benefits of feeding a raw diet are:
- Fresher breath, cleaner whiter teeth
- More stable energy - less hyperactivity
- Easier to digest, sensitive stomachs improve
- Reduction of allergies and intolerances
- Highly palatable – suits even the fussiest of eaters
This 8 pack of Natures Menu Junior Chicken and Lamb pouches is a complete and balanced meal for Puppies from 6 weeks of age.
Prepared with whole cuts of Chicken, Lamb and wholegrain rice.
Suitable from weaning age. To start we recommend mixing with gently warmed water.
High in real meat, their pouched food meals for dogs are filled with quality raw ingredients, then steam cooked to ensure all the Natures Menu goodness stays locked in.
- Made with Real Meat.
- Contains no meat meals or meat derivatives.
- Steam cooked to retain nutrients.
- Complete and nutritionally balanced.
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients.
- Human Grade Meat.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Vet approved.
Natures Menu only use quality, human grade meats in their pouches, and absolutely no meat meals or meat derivatives. All of their complete and balanced meals are veterinary approved and made to FEDIAF guidelines.
Once opened, cover and keep in the fridge. Use within 48 hours.
Feeding Guide (approx/day):
- Small Dog (1-5kg): 1/3 of a pouch - 1 1/4 pouches
- Medium Dog (5-10kg): 1 1/4 - 2 pouches
- Large Dog (10-25kg): 2 - 4 pouches
- Extra Large Dog (25-40kg): 4 - 5 2/3 pouches.
It is safe to adjust these amounts for individuals based on health, lifestyle and appetite to achieve a lean, trim body condition.
Main Ingredients: Chicken (min 48%), Broth (28%), Lamb (min 20%), Brown Rice (min 2%), Fish Oil, Minerals
Analytical Constituents: Protein 12%, Crude Oils & Fats 8%, Crude Ash 2.5%, Crude Fibres 0.5%, Moisture 75%, Vitamin A 1.250iu/kg
Additives: Vitamin D3 200iu/kg, Vitamin E20mg/kg. Trace Elements: Potassium Iodide 0.2mg/kg, Cobalt carbonate monohydrate 0.02mg/kg, Manganese oxide 0.8mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 18mg/kg