Ask a question about ...
Natures Menu Light Chicken with Rabbit 8 x 300g Pouches
Raw feeding is a diet based on the principle that dogs and cats are carnivores designed to eat raw meat and bones due to their teeth structure, jaws, stomach acid PH and digestive system.
Naturally nourishing, easily digested and highly palatable, raw feeding is growing in popularity with dog owners as it is an excellent alternative to a dried and processed diet and can be particularly beneficial for dogs and cats with sensitive digestion or food intolerances.
Some commonly reported benefits of feeding a raw diet are:
- Fresher breath, cleaner whiter teeth
- More stable energy - less hyperactivity
- Easier to digest, sensitive stomachs improve
- Reduction of allergies and intolerances
- Highly palatable – suits even the fussiest of eaters
This 8 pack of Natures Menu Light Chicken with Rabbit pouches is a natural and low in fat complete and balanced meal for dogs who are less active or in need of losing a few pounds.
Made with tender chicken, tasty rabbit and a generous portion of wholesome vegetables and brown rice.
High in real meat, these pouched food meals for dogs are filled with quality raw ingredients, then steam cooked to ensure all the Natures Menu goodness stays locked in.
- Made with Real Meat.
- Contains no meat meals or meat derivatives.
- Steam cooked to retain nutrients.
- Complete and nutritionally balanced.
- Ethically Sourced Ingredients.
- Human Grade Meat.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Vet approved.
Natures Menu only use quality, human grade meats in their pouches, and absolutely no meat meals or meat derivatives. All of their complete and balanced meals are veterinary approved and made to FEDIAF guidelines.
Once opened, cover and keep in the fridge. Use within 48 hours.
Feeding Guide (approx/day):
- Small Dog (1-5kg): 1/3 of a pouch - 1 1/4 pouches
- Medium Dog (5-10kg): 1 1/4 - 2 pouches
- Large Dog (10-25kg): 2 - 4 pouches
- Extra Large Dog (25-40kg): 4 - 5 2/3 pouches.
It is safe to adjust these amounts for individuals based on health, lifestyle and appetite to achieve a lean, trim body condition.
Main Ingredients: Chicken (min 46%), Broth (28%), Brown Rice (min 2%),Rabbit (min 14%), Peas (min 4%), Carrots (min 4%), Minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 10%; Crude Oils & Fats 4%; Crude Ash 2.5%; Crude Fibres 0.5%; Moisture 78%.
Additives: Vitamin A 1.250iu/kg, Vitamin D3 200iu/kg, Vitamin E 20mg/kg. Trace Elements: Potassium Iodide : 0.2mg/kg, Cobalt carbonate monohydrate : 0.02mg/kg, Manganese oxide 0.8mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 18mg/kg.