Ask a question about ...
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP Adult Dry Dog Food 5kg
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP Adult Dry Dog Food - 5kg
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP Adult Dry Dog Food contains a selected protein source (fish) and carbohydrate source (potato) and a tailored level of essential fatty acids. The adjusted ratio of omega fatty acids helps to support a healthy skin and coat. Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP Adult Dry Dog Food contains a fibre blend, including clinically proven beet pulp and the prebiotics FOS which support the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Selected protein (fish) and carbohydrate source (potato) – helps avoid ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
- Contains Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids at a targeted ratio – helps nutritionally soothe skin irritations, supports normal skin barrier function and maintains a glossy coat.
- Beet pulp – a clinically proven moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid, which is a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine. Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fructooligosaccharides (FOS),* and clinically proven beet pulp, to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption. *Dry Formula only
- DentaDefense – to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defenses.
- High quality animal-based protein – vital for supporting a healthy skin and glossy coat.
Contents: 5kg bag
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
|Weight||Feeding (grams per day)|
For intolerances Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP Adult Dry Dog Food should be fed for 3 to 8 weeks: if signs of intolerance disappear this feed can be used indefinitely. For support of skin function Dermatosis FP should be fed up to 2 months. For extended use please consult your vet. In addition, these formulas provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
Potato, fish meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp (3.9%), hydrolysed fish proteins, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides (0.39%), potassium chloride.
|Vitamin E (a-tocopherol)||451mg/kg|