Ask a question about ...
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Renal Failure Adult Dog 12kg
- Reduced phosphorus level (0.4%) – soya protein isolate (contains reduced phosphorus) helps nutritionally manage high blood phosphorus.
- Moderate levels (18.8%) of high-quality animal-based protein – helps to maintain the kidneys’ filtration function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – helps to support the kidneys’ filtration function.
- Added potassium citrate – helps to manage the acidity-alkalinity balance of the body.
- Nitrogen Trap Fibre System (beet pulp, FOS, Gum Arabic) – helps to increase excretion of nitrogenous waste via the faeces and reducing urinary nitrogen excretion.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to support strong natural defences.
- Beet pulp – a clinically proven moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the cells of the large intestine helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) – the prebiotics fibre fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and clinically proven beet pulp, to maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption.
Quantity: 12kg Bag
(grams per day)
Fat content 13.0%
Omega-6 fatty acids 2.15%
Omega-3 fatty acids 0.35% Crude Ash 4.70%
Crude Fibres 3.70%
Vitamin A 5400IU/kg
Vitamin D3 325IU/kg
Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 100mg/kg
Potassium citrate 0.2%
Beet pulp 6%
Gum Arabic 1.7%