Ask a question about ...
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Intestinal Adult Dog 5kg
Veterinary Diet Intestinal can be used for 1-2 weeks for acute intestinal disorders, initially up to 2 months for managing Lipid (fat) metabolism or for 3 to 12 weeks as a compensation for maldigestion. It is also suitable for lifetime use in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency.
- These formulas provide all the nutrients needed by your dog to support overall health and well-being
- Highly digestible ingredients allow for easy digestion and support of nutrient uptake
- Adjusted protein and fat to support healthy growth and development
- Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil help to support the natural balance of intestinal microflora
- Beet pulp that helps to maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- High-quality animal-based protein supports a healthy recovery and overall health and well-being
Contents: 5kg bag
2kg : 45-55g
5kg : 85-95g
10kg : 135-150g
20kg : 210-235g
30kg : 280-310g
40kg : 340-375g
50kg : 390-435g
60kg : 445-495g
70kg : 490-545g
Intestinal for Dogs can be fed for 1-2 weeks for acute intestinal disorders, initially up to 2 months for regulation of lipid (fat) metabolism, or 3 to 12 weeks as a compensation for maldigestion, or for a lifetime in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency. For any extended use please consult your veterinarian.
Maize grits, Dried Chicken and Turkey, maize, rice, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp (3.3%), hydrolysed chicken protein, animal fat, fructooligosaccharides (1.0%), brewer’s dried yeast, potassium chloride, linseed, sodium hexametaphosphate, calcium carbonate, fish oil, mannanoligosaccharides (0.19%), sodium chloride.
Vitamin A 23278IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1598IU/kg, Vitamin E(a-tocopherol) 404mg/kg, Beet pulp 3.3%, FOS 1%, MOS 0.19%.
Protein 23%, Fat Content 10%, Omega-6 fatty acids 1.75%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.32%, Crude Ash 6%, Crude Fibres 1.7%, Calcium 1.05%, Phosphorus 0.8%, Potassium 0.82%, Sodium 0.39%.