Ask a question about ...
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Intestinal Adult Dog 6x400g cans
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Intestinal Adult Dog 6x400g cans is specially formulated for dogs, to help nutritionally manage the gastrointestinal tract with highly digestible ingredients, a low level of fat and a special fibre blend.
Veterinary Diet Intestinal can be used for 1-2 weeks for acute intestinal disorders, initially up to 2 months for managing Lipid (fat) metabolism or for 3 to 12 weeks as a compensation for maldigestion. It is also suitable for lifetime use in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency.
- These formulas provide all the nutrients needed by your dog to support overall health and well-being
- Highly digestible ingredients allow for easy digestion and support of nutrient uptake
- Adjusted protein and fat to support healthy growth and development
- Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil help to support the natural balance of intestinal microflora
- Beet pulp that helps to maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- High-quality animal-based protein supports a healthy recovery and overall health and well-being
Contents: 6x400g cans
Weight : Feeding (grams and cans per day)
3-5kg : 200g - 267g (1/2 - 2/3 can)
10-15kg : 400g - 600g (1 - 1 1/2 cans)
20-25kg : 700g - 800g (1 3/4 - 2 cans)
30-35kg : 934g - 1067g (2 1/3 - 2 2/3 cans)
40-45kg : 1.1kg - 1.2 kg (2 3/4 - 3 cans)
Intestinal for Dogs can be fed for 1-2 weeks for acute intestinal disorders, initially up to 2 months for regulation of lipid (fat) metabolism, or 3 to 12 weeks as a compensation for maldigestion, or for a lifetime in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency. For any extended use please consult your veterinarian.
Chicken, ocean fish, rice, maize grits, chicken liver, beef by-products, chicken byproducts, fish meal, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, sodium chloride, mannanoligosaccharides, dicalcium phosphate.
Vitamin A 3200IU/kg, Vitamin D3 320IU/kg, Vitamin E(a-tocopherol) 20mg/kg, Beet pulp 0.94%, FOS 0.2%, MOS 0.05%.
Protein 8%, Fat Content 4.5%, Omega-6 fatty acids 0.75%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.18%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Crude Fibres 0.5%, Calcium 0.26%, Phosphorus 0.2%, Potassium 0.23%, Sodium 0.16%.