Ask a question about ...
Hills Science Plan Light Adult Dry Cat Food 15kg
Hills Science Plan Light Adult Dry Cat Food is precise nutrition for less active adult cats requiring a low calorie food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle. L
- Adult dry cat food with 17% fewer calories vs. Hill's Science Plan Adult cat food
- Provides L-carnitine to help promote ideal body weight in your grown adult cat
- Uses quality protein and natural fibers to support your adult cat's hunger between meals
- Excellent low-cal source with vitamin E and omega-6s to give your adult cat healthy skin & fur
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Suitable for: Adult cats (1 - 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, sterilised or otherwise prone to excess weight gain)
Contents: 1.5kg bag
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry Grams|
|7+||13 per kg|
Chicken - Composition: Chicken and turkey meal, maize, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, animal fat, cellulose, dried beet pulp, pea bran meal, digest, minerals.
Analysis: Omega-6 fatty acids 2.3%, Crude fibre 5.5%, Crude ash 5.2%, Potassium 0.75%, Fat content 10.6%, Calcium 0.77%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Magnesium 0.08%, Sodium 0.25%, Protein 32.1%; per kg: Vitamin D3 591IU, Vitamin A 6,142IU, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Vitamin C 100mg, L-Carnitine 571mg, Vitamin E 600mg.
Tuna - Composition: Maize, maize gluten meal, chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, cellulose, tuna meal, dried beet pulp, animal fat, pea bran meal, minerals, digest.
Analysis: Omega-6 fatty acids 2%, Crude ash 5.5%, Crude fibre 6.3%, Potassium 0.64%, Fat content 8%, Calcium 0.81%, Sodium 0.37%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Magnesium 0.08%, Protein 30.8%; per kg: Vitamin D3 627IU, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Vitamin A 5,889IU, L-Carnitine 555mg, Vitamin E 500mg, Vitamin C 90mg.