Ask a question about ...
Hills Prescription Diet Cat kd Chicken 12x85g
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Hills Prescription Diet Cat k/d Gravy Pouch with Chicken is specifically designed for the nutritional management of cats with kidney disorders. This diet has been specially formulated by vets to help manage kidney disease and improve quality of life in your cat.
- Controlled levels of high-quality protein to prevent toxic break-down products from causing discomfort.
- With high level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys.
- Enhanced amino acid profile, added L-carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil.
- Helps preserve kidney function as it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
This Hills Prescription Diet Feline k/d recipe offers pet owners with a nutritional solution to support the common condition cachexia, which is the loss of lean body mass due to disease. This diet contains high quality protein with controlled levels of phosphorous and sodium which has been shown to increase the length and quality of cats with chronic kidney disease.
Contents: 12 x 85g
Body Weight kg / Dry grams
3kg: 2-2 2/3
4kg: 2 1/3-3 1/4
5kg: 2 3/4-4
6kg: 3 1/4-4 1/2
7kg+: 1/2 per kg
With Chicken: Chicken (17%), pork, wheat flour, maize starch, various sugars, salmon, dried egg white, cellulose, minerals, sunflower oil, fish oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
Analysis: Dry Matter: Protein 29.8%, Fat 22.1%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 40.5%, Fibre (crude) 2.5%, Soluble fibre 0.86%, Crude Ash 5.24%, Moisture -%, Calcium 0.73%, Phosphorus 0.42%, Sodium 0.24%, Potassium 0.89%, Magnesium 0.05%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.89%, Omega-6 fatty acids 4.32%, Essential Fatty Acids 5.22%, ALA 0.19%, L-Carnitine 534mg/kg, Taurine 2,653mg/kg, Thiamine 13.00mg/kg, Riboflavin 10mg/kg, Niacin 150.00mg/kg, Pyridoxine 10mg/kg, Pantothenic acid 13.00mg/kg, Folic acid 2.00mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.10mg/kg, Biotin 0.18mg/kg, Vitamin A 61,022 IU/kg, Vitamin D 791 IU/kg, Vitamin E 600 mg/kg, Vitamin C 124mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.4 mg/kg.