Ask a question about ...
IAMS for Vitality AdultSenior Hairball Control Dry Cat Food With Fresh Chicken 3Kg
IAMS for Vitality Adult/Senior Hairball Control Dry Cat Food With Fresh Chicken - 3Kg
IAMS for Vitality Hairball reduction for adult and senior cats is a 100% complete and balanced cat food for your pet to enjoy and thrive on. Our improved and delicious recipe contains 89% animal protein (out of total protein) and gives your furry friend the extra help they need to fight hairball discomfort. It helps to reduce hairball formation by up to two times vs. IAMS adult with fresh chicken. Each cat has a unique personality. And only you know your pet's individual character, but Iams knows the nutrition they need for the 7 signs of healthy vitality.
7 SIGNS OF HEALTHY VITALITY:
- HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat.
- HEALTHY URINARY TRACT: Formulated to reduce urinary pH.
- HEALTHY TEETH: Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build up for healthy teeth.
- STRONG MUSCLES: High quality animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles.
- STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM: Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION: Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
- HEALTHY HEART: Taurine to nourish the heart. Helps reduce hairball formation by up to two times vs. IAMS Cat adult with fresh chicken. 89% animal protein (out of total protein). No fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs. Wheat free (produced in a factory that handles wheat).
- Adult and senior cat food packed with animal protein to support 7 signs of healthy vitality
- Tailored fibre blend to minimise hairball formation
- Wheat free pet food with no fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs
- Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Cat food lovingly developed with vets and over 70 years’ experience
Contents: 3kg bag
|Weight||Amount per day|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
Dried chicken & turkey 41% (chicken 25%, a natural source of taurine), maize, pork fat, dried beet pulp (4.6%), powdered cellulose (4.6%), fresh chicken (4.1%), chicken gravy, fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), potassium chloride, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast.
Additives: *(/kg), Vitamins
Vitamin A 55406IU, vitamin D3 1593IU, vitamin E 137mg. Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 9.9mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 1.3mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 45mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 113mg. Acidity regulator: sodium bisulphate 1%.
*Supplemented levels added at time of manufacture
protein 35%, fat content 14%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.6%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.28%, crude ash 7.3%, crude fibres 6.0%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 1.1%, magnesium 0.088%, taurine 2000mg/kg.