Ask a question about ...
IAMS for Vitality AdultSenior Indoor Dry Cat Food With Fresh Chicken 3Kg
IAMS for Vitality Adult/Senior Indoor Dry Cat Food With Fresh Chicken - 3Kg
IAMS for Vitality Indoor for adult and senior cats with chicken is a 100% complete and balanced cat food for your indoor pet to enjoy and thrive on. This formula contains 14% less fat than our adult recipe and is specifically designed for less active cats. It has yucca extract to reduce stool odours and a tailored fibre blend, to reduce hairballs. Our delicious recipe for indoor cats is perfect for your furry friend to stay in good health and maintain a lean body. Each cat has a unique personality. And only you know your pet's individual character, but Iams knows the nutrition they need for the 7 signs of healthy vitality.
7 SIGNS OF HEALTHY VITALITY:
- HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat.
- HEALTHY URINARY TRACT: Formulated to reduce urinary pH.
- HEALTHY TEETH: Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build-up for healthy teeth.
- STRONG MUSCLES: High-quality animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles.
- STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM: Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION: Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
- HEALTHY HEART: Taurine to nourish the heart. 89% animal protein (out of total protein). No fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs. Wheat free (produced in a factory that handles wheat).
- Adult and senior cat food packed with animal protein to support 7 signs of healthy vitality
- Specifically formulated for less active cats to maintain a lean body
- Antioxidant blend with Vitamin E to help support the immune system of your cat
- Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Cat food lovingly developed with vets and over 70 years’ experience
Contents: 3kg bag
|Weight||Amount per day|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
Dried chicken & turkey 43% (chicken 26%, a natural source of taurine), maize, sorghum, dried beet pulp (4.6%), powdered cellulose (4.6%), fresh chicken (4.1%), pork fat, chicken gravy, fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), potassium chloride, fish oil, brewer's dried yeast.
Additives: *(/kg), Vitamins
Vitamin A 55514IU, vitamin D3 1596IU, vitamin E 138mg. Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 9.2mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 1.2mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 4.2mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 105mg. Flavouring compound: yucca extract 250 mg. Acidity regulator: sodium bisulphate 1%.
*Supplemented levels added at time of manufacture
protein 36.5%, fat content 12%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.27%, crude ash 7.3%, crude fibres 6.1%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 1.1%, magnesium 0.093%, taurine 2000mg/kg.