Ask a question about ...
Iams for Vitality Kitten Dry Cat Food with Fresh Chicken 800g
IAMS for Vitality for kittens is a 100% complete and balanced kitten food for your pet to enjoy and thrive on. Our improved recipe contains up to 84% animal protein (out of total protein) and everything your growing kitten needs as well as a delicious taste. Each cat has a unique personality. And only you know your pet's individual character, but Iams knows the nutrition they need for the 7 signs of healthy vitality.
7 SIGNS OF HEALTHY VITALITY:
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Essential minerals and vitamin D supporting strong bones and muscles for healthy growth.
- HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION: Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.
- HEALTHY TEETH: Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build up for healthy teeth.
- STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM: Antioxidant blend with vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- BRIGHT EYES: Taurine and DHA to promote healthy vision.
- HEALTHY BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: DHA to promote healthy brain development. 84% animal protein (out of total protein). No fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs. Wheat free (produced in a factory that handles wheat).
- Kitten food with 91% of animal protein to support 7 signs of healthy vitality
- Wheat free pet food with no fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs
- Antioxidant blend with Vitamin E to help support the immune system of your kitten
- Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Cat food lovingly developed with vets and over 70 years’ experience
Contents: 800g bag
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your kitten at all times.
|Age (weeks)||Weight||Amount per day|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your kitten may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your kitten per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Dried chicken & turkey 43% (chicken 26%, a natural source of taurine), maize, pork fat, fresh chicken (4.1%), rice, dried beet pulp (2.4%), chicken gravy, dried whole egg, fish meal, fructooligosaccharides (0.70%), fish oil, potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast.
Additives: *(/kg), Vitamins
Vitamin A 57837IU, vitamin D3 1663IU, vitamin E 143mg. Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 10mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 1.3mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 4.6mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 114mg. *Supplemented levels added at the time of manufacture
protein 37%, fat content 21%, omega-6 fatty acids 3.5%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.53%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibres 1.6%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 1.2%, magnesium 0.084%, DHA 0.10%, taurine 2100mg/kg.