Ask a question about ...
ROYAL CANIN British Shorthair Dry Adult Cat Food 4kg
ROYAL CANIN British Shorthair Dry Adult Cat Food is suitable for adult British Shorthair cats.
- Special British Shorthair jaw: specially designed large curvy-shaped kibble is adapted to the British Shorthair cat’s broad jaw. The unique kibble facilitates grasping and encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Muscle tone: adapted level of protein contributes to maintaining muscle mass. Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- Bone and joint health: Formulated to support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- Cardiac health: Taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
- Urinary health: Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Suitable for: British Shorthair cats over 12 months old
Contents: 4kg bag
Fresh Clean water should always be available.
|Recommended Daily Quantities over 24H|
|Cats Weight >||3-4kg||6-7kg||7-8kg|
|Low Activity||34-41g||15-21g +1 pouch||49-55g||30-37g +1 pouch||62-68g||43-49g +1 pouch|
|Moderate Activity||42-52g||24-33g +1 pouch||61-69g||42-51g +1 pouch||77-85g||59-66g +1 pouch|
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Crude ash: 6.8%. Crude fibre: 5.3%. Crude oil fats: 19%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 34%.
Vitamin A: 31000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,08 mg, L-carnitine: 200 mg, Taurine: 2,6 g - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.