Ask a question about ...
ROYAL CANIN Breed Health Nutrition British Shorthair Kitten Dry Cat Food 10kg
ROYAL CANIN Breed Health Nutrition British Shorthair Kitten Dry Cat Food - 10kg
by Royal Canin
ROYAL CANIN British Shorthair Kitten Dry Food is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your kitten in mind. By introducing a nutritious diet from its early days, you’re helping to support its long-term health as it grows into adulthood.
- Special British Shorthair Jaw: specially designed moon-shaped kibble is adapted in size and texture to be easy for the British Shorthair kitten to grasp. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Muscle and bone growth: With adapted protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins and minerals to help support the development of healthy muscles and bones for healthy growth. Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
- Digestive health: Highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics to help support a balance in the intestinal flora. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Immune system support: A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defences. *France, patent N° EP1146870.
Suitable for: British shorthair kittens up to 12 months
Contents: 10kg bag
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
|Kittens Age >||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-11 months||12-15 months|
|Kittens Weight >||1.5-3.6kg||2.6-4.8kg||3.4-6.3kg||4.2-7.6kg|
|+ pouch||45-76g +1/2*||56-87g +1||56-72g +1||43-59g +1|
* 1/2 can of Royal Canin Mother & Babycat
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, wheat fl our, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fi bres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fi sh oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Crude ash: 8.3%. Crude fibre: 2.9%. Crude oil fats: 23%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 36%.
Vitamin A: 34000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, vitamin E: 690 mg: E1 (Iron): 31 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 41 mg, E6 (Zinc): 121 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.