Ask a question about ...
ROYAL CANIN Breed Health Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food 10kg
ROYAL CANIN Breed Health Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food - 10kg
by Royal Canin
ROYAL CANIN Maine Coon Kitten Dry Food is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your kitten in mind. By introducing a nutritious diet from its early days, you’re helping to support its long term health as it grows into adulthood.
- Special large jaw - This specially designed cube shaped kibble is adapted in size and texture to the large jaw of the Maine Coon kitten. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Healthy long growth period - With adapted energy and protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins (including vitamin D) and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy bone and joint development for balanced growth.
- Digestive health - Highly digestible protein (L.I.P*) and prebiotics to help support a balance in the intestinal flora. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Immune system support - A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten's natural defences.
Suitable for: Maine Coon kittens up to 15 months old
Contents: 10kg bag
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
|Kittens Age >||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-11 months||12-15 months|
|Kittens Weight >||1.5kg-3.6kg||2.6kg-4.8kg||3.4kg-6.3kg||4.2kg-7.6kg|
|g/day + pouch||45-76g + 1/2*||56-87g +1||56-72g +1||43-59g +1|
* 1/2 can of Royal Canin Mother & Babycat
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, wheat fl our, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fi bres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fi sh oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). Crude ash: 8.3%. Crude fibre: 2.9%. Crude oil fats: 23%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 36%.
Vitamin A: 34000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, vitamin E: 690 mg: E1 (Iron): 31 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 41 mg, E6 (Zinc): 121 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.