Ask a question about ...
ROYAL CANIN Breed Health Nutrition Sphynx Adult Dry Cat Food 10kg
ROYAL CANIN Breed Health Nutrition Sphynx Adult Dry Cat Food - 10kg
by Royal Canin
ROYAL CANIN Sphynx Cat Adult Dry Cat Food is formulated with the specific needs of this interesting breed in mind. Suitable for Sphynx cats over 12 month of age, ROYAL CANIN® Sphynx Adult will provide your cat with all the nutritional support it needs.
- Special Sphynx Jaw - This specially designed thick triangular-shaped kibble, adapted to the Sphynx cat’s jaw, encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- High energy intake - A high calorie formula with a high level of fat (23%) to meet the greater energy needs of this hairless cat
- Healthy skin support – An exclusive complex of nutrients helps support the skin’s “barrier” role. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for their support in skin health.
- Cardiac health - Taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
- Urinary health - Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Suitable for: Sphynx cats over 12 months old
Contents: 10kg bag
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
|Cats Weight >||3kg||4kg||5kg||6kg|
|g/day||+ pouches||g/day||+ pouches||g/day||+ pouches||g/day||+ pouches|
|Sedentary - Sterilised||49g||28g +1||60g||39g +1||70g||49g +1||80g||59g +1|
|Active - Breeding Cat||56g||36g +1||69g||49g +1||81g||61g +1||92g||72g +1|
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, maize, dehydrated pork protein*, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, minerals, dried tomato pulp (source of lycopene), soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility. Crude ash: 7.3%. Crude fibre: 5%. Crude oil fats: 23%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 33%.
Vitamin A: 32000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3,6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 47 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,09 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, Taurine: 2,57 g - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.