Ask a question about ...
Acana Heritage Adult Grain Free Dry Dog Food 114kg
Acana Heritage Adult Dog Food is free of grains and fast carbohydrates such as rice, tapioca or potato. Acana is rich in meat proteins to promote lean muscle mass and peak physical conditioning.
- 60% meat, 40% Vegetables, fruits and botanicals.
- 0% Grain, potato, tapioca and GMO.
- Contains 3 fresh meats – free run chicken, nest laid eggs and wild flounder, deemed fit for human consumption.
- Only one supplement – zinc.
- Grain-free recipe.
- Biologically Appropriate: ingredients mirror the quantity, freshness and variety of meats that dogs are evolved to eat, while limiting the carbohydrates and synthetic ingredients that don’t belong in your dog's natural diet.
- Low in Carbohydrates: carbohydrates, are recognized as a leading cause of obesity and diabetes. That’s why ACANA limits carbohydrates and replaces fast carbohydrates (such as rice, potato and tapioca) with low-glycemic fruits and vegetables.
Contents: 11.4kg bag
|Weight of Dog||Active (1 hour or more)||Less Active (less than 1 hour)|
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
Fresh chicken meat (11%), chicken meal (10%), turkey meal (10%), red lentils, whole green peas (9%), field beans (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (5%), chicken fat (5%), green lentils (5%), whole yellow peas (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (3%), pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enterococcus faecium.
|Crude protein (min.)||29%|
|Fat content (min.)||17 %,|
|Crude ash (max.)||7 %,|
|Crude fibres (max.)||5 %,|
|Moisture (max.)||12 %,|
|Calcium (min.)||1.3 %,|
|Phosphorus (min.)||1 %,|
|Omega 6 fatty acids (min.)||2.6 %,|
|Omega 3 fatty acids (min.)||1 %,|