Ask a question about ...
Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Adult Dry Dog Food 12kg
Give your dog Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Adult Dry Dog Food to provide relief from the many types of environmental irritants that surround them each and every day. This includes fleas, pollen and even the dust in our homes. For some dogs these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
- Helps strengthen skin barrier.
- Drives healthy skin from within.
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat.
- Helps skin to recover naturally.
- Holistic long-term solution supporting healthy immune system.
Hills nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Dog Food to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs, and it works by:
- Containing proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients.
- High levels of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E.
- Contains no corn, chicken by product meal, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term to help your dog to enjoy a happy and active life.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog
These ranges are a starting point only because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight
|Body Weight (kg)||2.5||5||10||20||30||40||50||60+|
|Daily Serving (g)||50-70||85-115||140-195||235-325||320-445||400-500||470-650||10 per kg|
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
with Chicken: Maize, brewers' rice, chicken (17%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, digest, dried whole egg, soybean oil, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, vitamins, taurine, trace elements, and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3759 kcal/kg (376 kcal/100g)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||113 ppm|
|Vitamin E||895 IU/kg|