Ask a question about ...
Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Wet Stew Dog Food Chicken and Vegetables 12x354g Cans
Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Wet Stew Dog Food - Chicken and Vegetables - 12x354g Cans
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Wet Stew Dog Food - Chicken and Vegetables specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs. This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
- Formulated to help strengthen the skin barrier
- Formulated to drive healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- Long-term solution supporting a healthy immune response
- Supports skin health naturally
- With a proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
Suitable for: Dogs with skin sensitivities and gastrointestinal health issues.
Contents: 12 x 354g Cans
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans (354g)|
|50+||1 1/3 per 10kg|
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
with Chicken & added Vegetables: Chicken (8%), pork liver, rice flour, rice starch, rice, digest, dried carrots, dried peas, soybean oil, dried egg, flaxseed, minerals, fish oil, dried beet pulp, cellulose, dried spinach, vitamins, trace elements, dried cranberry, coconut oil, dried apple, dried broccoli, dried zucchini. Total vegetables (2%).
Protein: 22.9 %
Fat: 18.8 %
Carbohydrate / NFE: 50.6 %
Crude Fiber: 3.1 %
Calcium: 0.71 %
Phosphorous: 0.57 %
Potassium: 0.86 %
Sodium: 0.36 %
Magnesium: 0.065 %
Taurine: 0.15 %
Vitamin C: 207 ppm
Vitamin E: 826 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA: 1.81 %
Total Omega-6 FA: 3.94 %
Carnitine: 13.9 ppm