Ask a question about ...
Hills Prescription Diet id Wet Stew Dog Food Chicken and Vegetables 12x354g Cans
Hills Prescription Diet i/d Wet Stew Dog Food - Chicken and Vegetables - 12x354g Cans
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hills Prescription Diet i/d Wet Stew Dog Food - Chicken and Vegetables specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs. This irresistible Prescription Diet Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
- Reduces digestive upsets, improves stool quality & supports regular bowel movements
- Supports healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Replaces lost nutrients and supports easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system"
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Suitable for: Dogs with digestive, gastrointestinal or intestinal health issues.
Contents: 12 x 354g Cans
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans (354g)|
|50+||1 1/2 per 10kg|
Fresh, clean drinking water should be available at all times.
With Chicken & added Vegetables: Chicken (10%), pork liver, rice flour, rice starch, various sugars, rice, minerals, dried carrots, digest, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, cellulose, dried egg, vitamins and trace elements. Total vegetables (1%).
Protein: 25.1 %
Fat: 14.8 %
Carbohydrate / NFE: 50.8 %
Crude Fiber: 2.3 %
Calcium: 1.12 %
Phosphorous: 0.78 %
Potassium: 1.09 %
Sodium: 0.49 %
Magnesium: 0.080 %
Taurine: 0.16 %
Vitamin C: 141 ppm
Vitamin E: 734 IU/kg
DHA: 0.017 %
EPA: 0.015 %
Total Omega-3 FA: 0.34 %
Total Omega-6 FA: 2.96 %